Unit Sales Up From March 2019.
Comparing to last month all unit sales up across all categories as well as year over year unit sales.
Year to date sales for all residential categories were down 8.44.% compared to April 2018. When it comes to average unit prices rose from last month but are still down from April 2018.
Single Family Homes
- Average price was $427,657 increased 1% from last month.
- Highest priced single family home sold at $3M.
- Average days on market was 55 days.
- Average price was $228,933 increased 7% from last month.
- Highest priced condo sold at $1,015,000.
- Average days on market for condos was 71 days.
- Average price was $330,795 decreased 1% from last month.
- Highest priced duplex/rowhouse sold at $672,000.
- Average days on market for duplex/rowhouses was 67 days.
The spring months typically bring higher inventory and shorter days on market which stands true for last month. Inventory rose 8.78% higher compared to March 2019 and the average days on market decreased for most home types.
If you have any more questions in regards to the Real Estate market in Edmonton please do not hesitate to contact us.