Unit Sales Up From February 2019
Comparing to last month all unit sales up across all categories. Year to date sales were down 13.19% compared to March 2018.
Average unit prices rose last month, relative to February, but are down slightly from March 2018.
Single Family Homes
- Average price was $423,451 decreased 1.5% from last month.
- Highest priced single family home sold at $2,985,000.
- Average days on market was 66 days.
- Average price was $213,856.
- Highest priced condo sold at $629,900.
- Average days on market for condos was 77 days.
- Average price was $334,440.
- Highest priced duplex/rowhouse sold at $609,250.
- Average days on market for duplex/rowhouses was 65 days.